Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Manistiqe

The annual fishing tournament was this past weekend in Manistiqe, MI. The whole family was able to make it camping except for Jessica. It sure was a lot of fun, with lots of laughs and late nights. We headed there Thursday night when Corey got home from work and were there until Sunday. We had beautiful weather while we were there but had to pack up in the rain. Kael ended up getting sick on Saturday and has still not been feeling 100%. We visited Kitchitikippi (sp??) Spring Friday afternoon and I even ran a mile with Marissa!!!! Felt so good (afterwards) I have high expectations for myself to get in shape...maybe keep running and I also bought Jillian Michaels 30 day shread...heard its a real butt kicker!


The annual 'fish boil'


The boys' favorite spot to play was the water fountain


Kael


The guys with a days catch


Corey, Keith, Brandon

Corey


Trying to get a picture of the brothers


Uncle Aaron & Audrina



Sharing ice cream


Kael playing with Grandma's puppy Chloe


Daddy and Audrina snoozing


The boys playing in Kiersten's swimming pool ;]

I am so excited for the rest of summer! Most of which will be spent in Michigan! This is Corey's last week teaching summer school and last week for basketball. So we get him all to ourselves through the beginning of September when school starts back up again, yaay! We are headed up to the camp on Saturday for a week, then we have a camping trip to Crystal Falls, MI with a bunch of couples, from there we are headed to my parents house (we're not sure for how long). Also, Labor Day weekend we have another camping trip planned to Fall Lake up in Ely. Audrina was awesome with camping this past weekend so I'm hoping for the same throughout the rest of summer!

No comments: