I don't know where these past 3 years have gone but they've been nothing short of amazing.
You have such a strong personality.
Your tempered and feisty but you can be so loving and sweet. Especially with your sister. Your always making sure she's taken care of and okay.
Your also one of the funniest kids, like, ever! You really keep us on our toes but come at us with some quick comeback that has us rolling on the floor!
I LOVE you, you silly boy!
You'd been asking for a 'Thomas' cake since before Audrina's Birthday! This is what mom came up with.
Lately you've been talking in the third person. Such as "Mom, why is there a bug crawling on your son!?" or "What's your son doing?" Too funny!
Chatting it up with Tyler.
Everytime I tell you how much I love you, you say, "Thank you, mom!" Or if we say 'I love you to the moon and back!' you will usually say "I love Rissa to the moon and back!" What a lucky auntie ;]
Audrina and Kylie, this is Kylie's "smile"...she's so stinkin' cute!
At your 3 year checkup you were 32 lbs. You had to do a hearing and eye screening and you did awesome. It was fun watching you and I realized your a little boy now and NOT a baby anymore. You were pumped when the nurse told you how good you did and that you were getting ready for school! You also had your first dentist appointment this week which you thought was pretty cool! I really can't believe how big your getting! Time flies!You love helping mom and dad with absolutely everything, whether its dishes or scrubbing or yard work with dad.
Kisses for your sister!
You love taking pictures, here's a few you took at your birthday party....
Dad
Mom & Drina
Grandma
Uncle Joe
Happy Happy 3rd Birthday Kael! Mom and Daddy love you oh so much!










2 comments:
Awwww his cake is soo cute! That's just frosting right? It turned out good!
But yayy he still remembers that "He loves Rissa to the moon and back!" It's so funny how it can only be one person!But yes Kael is such a character and we miss you all very much!
~ Marissa
i miss him so mu8ch cant wait to see you at the camp up north!!!!!!!!!!!
-molly
Post a Comment