Thursday, August 18, 2011

Take a picture of me in the trees mom!

Kael LOVES 'blueberry' picking! Or you may know them as raspberries ;]...no matter how many times I tell him what they're called they're still 'blueberries'! He's funny like that. I was pretty pumped that he discovered these raspberry bushes though, they're right behind our garage, in 3 years of living in this house I never knew! Hmph.(They're actually across the alley) Anyway, I now have bunches in my freezer and we've enjoyed some with pannukku and cheesecake! Mmm..
We've been busy around here with the house projects and trying to get ready for a garage sale next weekend. And getting ready for this sweet little boy to arrive as well! I'm at 35 weeks finally and it's been a hot hot uncomfortable summer. I. am. SO. ready!
Corey will be headed out of town tomorrow to meet up with my family in Ludington. Wait, what!? How fair is that!? I totally want to go but I'm thinking it's probably not the best idea to sit in a car for 12 hours at this point. He's taking the loud busy 3 year old with him though so little miss Audree and I will have some quality time together. Maybe I'll actually be able to get the baby stuff ready and sneak a nap or two in with her!
We're having BBQ ribs for dinner and its making my stomach growl thinking about it so I should go get it started! I've been promising Corey them all week as they sat in the fridge. Since hes leaving town tomorrow I better get them done ;]

1 comment:

lassila said...

Well that's awesome that you found some! I'm jealous because the kids here apparently weren't pumped off picking them this year and I'm missing them!

Missing you too girly! Wish you could come to Ludington with Corey but I guess I understand why your not hehe ;)
Love,
Sisser