Tuesday, September 7, 2010

4 months!!!



Audrina-
Its completely hard to believe that you are 4 months old already! You still seem SO little to me, yet you are so incredibly smart. Already you can scoot across a room and have been able to roll over for a few months. Your hands are the center of your entertainment for the moment. Everything within your reach you grab and you love to stare at and suck on your fingers.
I don't know why, but you stopped sleeping though the nights (From a month old you went to sleep at 11 and slept until 10). You have been getting up every few hours now, which makes for a tired mommy when you and your brother want to get up at 8:00 a.m.
You tried some rice cereal for the first time today. I'm not too sure what you thought of it. At first you were eating it good then started spitting it out. I am going to start feeding you some at bedtime, hoping it will help you sleep better.
You think your big brother is quite a goof and laugh at everything he does. I can't wait for you to keep learning and growing. I love you with all my heart!
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Heidi Lassila said...

Wow, she does sound like a smarty! I can't believe she's been rolling for a while now! Impressive!