Really? Is it Friday already!?
I feel like this week flew by! I didn't get anything done that I wanted to. Such as cleaning my house. But hey, I did get some fun stuff done. I made a few bibs, and some cute candy corn made out of a salt dough, found here. I still need to paint them but I got them made! I am also in the middle of a cute cargo pant/messenger bag. Hopefully it turns out.
I think Kael has been busier than ever this week. I don't even bother picking up anything throughout the day because its impossible to keep up with him.
As I'm writing this hes sitting in front of me, in the toy bucket, giving me his cute little grin!
I really wish I could find a way to load pictures onto here I hate blogging without them! I think that this computer wrecked my camera card though. I tried printing pictures off at the store the other day but the computer there wouldn't read my card. UGH! Frustrating! I can still see all my pictures on the camera though...just don't know how I'm going to get them on the computer or printed off. Maybe the USB cord? Just need a good computer to do that on...
2 comments:
Please come visit. You can use my computer. We miss you!- Katie
haha Katie!
Heather, is your card locked? There's a tiny little 'switch' on it, make sure it's unlocked! Although, I think a computer can still read it when it's unlocked so maybe that's not it.
That bag idea looks cute!
Post a Comment