- And the 1st of October!
- Corey's dad's 60th! Happy Birthday!
- My mom's birthday is the 4th.
- I've been sick since Tuesday. So my house is pretty much tipped upside down
- I was thinking I had strep but keep putting the doctors off. And now I think it may be getting better. I hope.
- I have to work tonight. Just vacuuming and it always goes by fast. But I don't want to go none the less. Especially when I'm feeling not.so.great.
- Its cold. Its raining. Its sunny. Its raining. Its...the weather doesn't know what to do today.
- No plans for supper. I guess the hubby will have to figure something out for himself and the kiddos. Well kid. Just one of them eats real food. I'm sure they'll find the frozen pizza.
- Heading to Marquette next weekend for Corey's cousin's wedding.
- 30 days till Halloween. I have the cuuuutest monkey costume for Kael and a peapod for Audrina.
- I got a neat package in the mail. Playing sisterhood of the traveling clothes with my sister. ha!
- Still waiting for my package from the contest I won.
- I miss my family. We will see them at Thanksgiving. That seems like a long time away.
- Happy Friday!
Friday, October 1, 2010
Guess its Friday again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awww the little peapod will look so cute! and the monkey!!!
Post a Comment