It was a process...I had to download all my pictures onto Corey's parents computer.
Then I tried putting them on a CD...wouldn't work.
So then Corey put them on his 'thingy that hangs off of his key chain that he puts files on for work' < yeah that thing. And now we have them on here! Some of my pictures and videos got wrecked somewhere along the way and wont work. Very disappointing. I'll just have to get a new camera card and hope that it fixes my problems. I will be adding pictures to a lot of my older posts. But for now a here is a few pictures of my lil' cuties! << style="text-align: center;">
2 comments:
Who IS that girl?!?!?! She's HUGE! So cute!! Wow I honestly don't recognize her, she's changed so much. I told Bennett, "look there's Drina" He laughed and goes "Noooo" -Katie
CRAZY!! oh my goodness she is ADORABLE and looking more and more like you and kael everyday! she looks just like you as a baby!I cannot believe how big Drina is sniffsniff adn still another month and counting to go before we finally reunite! -Marissa
Post a Comment