- I guess I could just say she is crawling
- She gets into everything just like her big brother
- No teeth yet, but I thought she has been 'teething' more than once. Its so hard to really know unless you see the teeth pop through!
- Still getting up VERY often at night (ugh!)
- Not quite sitting up yet, she still tips over after a bit
- Likes to try to eat what we are eating but not a huge fan of rice cereal yet
- Drines, Beans, Beaners, Drina seem to be the names we call her most
- Which is funny because her name was going to be Audree and when we decided on Audrina we just assumed she would be nicknamed Audree but that only happened the first day in the hospital...
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
5 Months!
Oh yeah. How could I forget to say that my baby is 5 mo old today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this is such a good idea! Im sure this is gonna be a much more updated calendar then a baby calendar that you would always forget to update! and bittersweet for me to read..i missed so much of that girl growing up! i seriously wanna cry right now and i still gotta wait until end of november to see her! and kael will be how much older as well or in addition to!
Post a Comment