Sunday, October 17, 2010

Things to do this week

-Finish the skirt I'm working on
-I need to buy more fabric and get working on projects for a craft show that's at the beginning of November. Also, finish off a few bibs for my sister in law (I didn't forget, just been needing to get more fabric, did you!?) ;]
-Get some much needed cleaning done. Well scrubbing. Sickly, (if thats a word) I don't think I have scrubbed my kitchen floor in months. Okay since my family came after Audrina was born. Yeah, its been that long. For the record I do clean sticky spots and nasty looking spots when needed. I just haven't done the whole thing in a LONG time.
-Upload some pictures. I just had the ingenious idea to use Corey's work computer, why oh why didn't I think of this months ago!?
-Mail my sisterhood package ;]
-Finish my book (actually there's 3 of them). Its a Beverly Lewis book. I love reading about the Amish (I think that's all she writes about, I could be wrong?). Its so foreign and interesting yet somehow comforting and familiar. If that makes any sense. I have always been intrigued by the Amish.
-Get back into my exercise routine. Seriously I was doing SO good for a few months then I got sick and have been too lazy to get back into it!
-I'm sure there is tons more I SHOULD do but...we'll see how far I get with this list.

There is game night Tuesday at Briita and Jakes! Always a fun night to break up the week.

And my dear husband has Thursday and Friday off this week!!! So it will be a nice long weekend for us!! I'm pumped. I wish we had some extra money to take a trip somewhere. But then again it will be nice to stay home and get some things done around here.

2 comments:

Katie L said...

Heather- I didn't forget either:) I'm just struggling! So far I made two hats, one was funny shaped and one was to big! It's kinda hard for me to judge unless I can try it on the kid every 3 rows;). But I'm in the middle of one that "might" work!! HOopefully!

Anonymous said...

mail your sisterhood package ;)!! but no i understand what you mean about the Amish im the same way! maybe you can bring some of those books for me to read when you come down here!