Monday, October 25, 2010

TITLE


I'm trying to think of something a little more creative for my title...
Dirty diapers and giggles sounded neat on paper now it seems a bit goofy...
When I think of something better you'll know.

A few words from my hilarious 2 year old today...

Pointing at the clock
"Oh no! Its 10 o'clock!"
It was 1:oo...
Then he proceeded to jump on the couch and pretend to sleep.

He was standing on the back of the couch looking out the window and I noticed it was REALLY dirty...
"What's all over the window?"
"Dunno...? That came out my nose!"
Ugh! Seriously? Sick, haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so he kinda knows how to read the clock???? that's crazy ur child is crazy smart! and ooooh yummy...i miss you and your beautiful, smart, adorable kids!! better take a zillion pictures of your little monkey and pea on Halloween! -marissa

Heather said...

It wasn't a digital clock...haha but he is crazy smart ;]

Emma said...

i love the title! so cute!!! and too funny about the window!

Heidi Lassila said...

haha! He is hilarious!