Yay! Congratulations, I'm happy to hear the news! I hope this time around goes a little easier...:) BTW, have you ever tried those ginger candies? I didn't with Adrian but the next time around I plan to try them out. Maybe that would help?
Thanks girls! Heidi, I haven't tried those ginger candies but I should look for them! I've already been sick for a few weeks and nothing really seems to work for me. I hope Target carries them. Thanks ;]
5 comments:
congrats heather that is truly wonderful news, hope you are both healthy and doing great!
Congratulations Heather and Corey! So exciting!
Yay! Congratulations, I'm happy to hear the news! I hope this time around goes a little easier...:)
BTW, have you ever tried those ginger candies? I didn't with Adrian but the next time around I plan to try them out. Maybe that would help?
Thanks girls! Heidi, I haven't tried those ginger candies but I should look for them! I've already been sick for a few weeks and nothing really seems to work for me. I hope Target carries them. Thanks ;]
That is one beautiful baby!! I think it has your eyes. lol Mom
Post a Comment