Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rockstar!

He's so funny he loves this guitar but usually he will 'rockout' and sing 'Itsy Bitsy Spider' or something like that...
I'm not too sure what he's singing (er...yelling) here, he's not the best performer for the camera. He just wants to see the screen every time I have the camera out...

6 comments:

Heidi Lassila said...

That's great!
I'm glad to know my kid isn't the only one that runs around with his pants off! ;)

Katie L said...

Love it!

Heather said...

Lol, Heidi. He NEVER wants to wear clothes period! I'm surprised he has a shirt on here!

lassila said...

Wow! My grandson's got talent! ;D I love it!
-Mom

Anonymous said...

Haha thats funny! I love it! I miss you guys so much already!!!!
~Jessica

lassila said...

haha that's so cute hes a cutie little rock star or mommy's little rock star and yeah i know what you mean by he doesn't wear cloughts around the house haha