Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter

A week late but its hard to blog when I'm out of town.

I'm in Michigan with the kids and will be until the end of May.  We're having fun so far, of course I miss Corey like crazy and we've had nothing but sickness here but hopefully that will pass soon! When we first got into town Kael was sick then I was sick for a few days and then Audrina was running a fever and a bit crabby for a day or two. I think she is just teething but haven't seen any new ones pop through yet. And now Kael has been sick again, poor bud!

Saturday before Easter we brought the kids to an Easter egg hunt in Hartland. We waited for over an hour for a helicopter to come and drop the eggs on the field, the kids were getting restless and the field was MUDDY and very SOGGY. By the time the eggs dropped and they let the kids run on the field we were pretty much getting trampled by everyone behind us and out the the 30,000 eggs Kael only ended up with 3. We were kind of disappointed but Kael did love watching the helicopter!




Egg dying...



Easter morning...


No comments: