This NEVER happens...
One day last week I walked out of the room for a bit to do laundry and found him snoozing on the couch when I came back up! He always tells me hes a 'big boy' and won't go down for naps anymore so it was nice to get some quiet time!
(And he just fell asleep on this chair I'm sitting in! He hasn't been feeling too good today so I kind of expected it when he came and cuddled up here a bit ago...)
He got absolutely soaked! But he had a blast running around in Grandpa and Grandma's backyard!
The other night I was getting a bit crabby at him because he was making such a mess while I was trying to do dishes. He always wants to 'help'. He then tells me 'But mom, I'm Mr. Happy Beard!'
Like, how can you stay mad at that? He's too cute hey!?





No comments:
Post a Comment