We had an early birthday party for Audrina last night since we will be out of town all of May. She knew she was the center of attention and soaked up every minute of it!
Shes been walking lots lately and I finally caught a little bit on video.
Pretty funny...at the end Grandma claims she was trying to catch her but it totally looks like shes pushing her over. Haha.
You can tell Kael got to the box before the party...he ripped it up and colored all over it with a marker...silly boy he is!
She got a dollhouse from Grandpa and Grandma J that she loves! I love this picture Kael and Tyler were taking over while Audrina and Kylie kept trying to push their way in with no luck...
Kael helping Audrina open her gifts
Pretty lil birthday girl
Shes not too sure what all the commotion is about...
At first she just kind of wanted to poke at her cake
...starting to get the hang of it
I think she got it! She had fun making a big mess!
I can't believe she already (almost) one!







1 comment:
She is getting so big! Can't wait to see her toddling around;) It's so cute watching new walkers.
Love and God's Peace,
Lanette
Post a Comment