Wednesday, April 6, 2011

11 months!


-You can say 'hi', wave bye, 'dada', 'mama', kael kind of sounds like the 'k' sound, you can nod your head yes and say 'yea, yea' when you want something. You will sometimes shake your head no but I don't think you know what this means yet. You just like to copy everything you see!

-Love carrying around Mom's phone and pretending to talk on it, sometimes you'll even pretend your hand is a phone.

-Still taking steps every day but your not walking quite yet!

-Your so tough putting up with Kael tackling you constantly and taking away all your toys. But he is still your bestest buddy!

-You love to sit and read books with Mom and Kael.

-Your definitely a girly-girl and love wearing your necklace, headbands and shoes. You bring them to me everyday to put on you and grin when I tell you how pretty you are!

-Give lots of kisses everyday saying 'mmm' I think this is because everytime I give you a kiss its with a big MUAH!

-You get excited when Daddy gets home from work each day.

-We are so thankful that you are such a good baby. We couldn't even ask for anything better! Your always content to just sit and play or follow Kael around!

    Love love love you Audrina Marie!

    4 comments:

    Katie L said...

    That last picture is too precious! Love you and miss you Audrina!!

    Heidi Lassila said...

    I love that she wants to wear her 'pretties!' That headband is darling!

    Janelle said...

    darling pictures of her! :)

    lassila said...

    Aww I cant believe how big my little girl is getting! She is so adorable! I miss you all soo much and I cant wait to see you this coming Friday!!!! See you sooon!
    Love Jess