Watching the big trucks clean the remaining snow off of the road one morning.
Aren't they cute!?
Kael found his sunglasses last week before we headed down to Duluth. He has to wear them every time we go anywhere now. He fell asleep with them on last weekend. Ha. I love him!
I finally got out for a walk with the kids this week. The weather was so nice and sunny the beginning of the week. I'm hoping to get out every night once the nice weather is here to stay.
Woke up this morning to a dusting of snow. Ugh. Its melted now but its still a dark dreary day. The kind that doesn't have me wanting to do much of anything.
I love how these two are the best of buds right now! They love to play and do everything together, its the best feeling in the world as a mom! This morning Audrina sat resting her head on Kael's shoulder for a good 20 min while they zoned out to some cartoon.
Oh, I just LOVE them!
...I didn't realize how much time they spend on that ugly couch until I posted all these pictures! Usually Kael will claim that couch as his 'boat' and won't let anyone else sit on it.







4 comments:
They are sooooo cute I miss all of you guys so much cannot wait to see you
Grandpa L
Just a couple more weeks!!! ;D Miss you all soooooooo.... much!
Love.
Grandma
They are sooooo cute! I can hardly wait for you all to just get here already!!!
Marissa
Aww I cant believe at such a young age she would just sit there and watch lol. They they have gotten so big since i saw them a little over a month ago! And Audrina has a lot more hair! :D Love you and miss you guys see you next week!! MUAH!
~Jess
Post a Comment