Monday, November 21, 2011

a doe a deer

After not seeing anything for 2 weeks Corey finally got a deer this last weekend of hunting.
Its about the size of a dog...
Ha.


Then one of his buddies shot his 3rd or 4th deer and Corey took it since they weren't interested in any more deer meat. I told him just to grind it all up so we actually use it. I usually just mix all the ground up stuff with regular ground beef and then don't mind using it. But we still have all the roasts and steaks from last year so none of those this time.

I made this wreath today...


Not so sure about it.
I wasn't too sure how to make the rosettes so i just twisted and glued, twisted and glued.
I may be ripping it apart and trying again.
I found a few of these twig wreaths at a garage sale this past summer for about .25 each and I've been trying to decide what to do to them!

Last week was pretty busy!

My father in law had triple bypass surgury on Tuesday. And thankfully all went well. He was able to come home on Sunday. But needs to take it easy for quite some time.

Kael was sick from Tuesday until about Saturday. Which was no fun with a husband gone hunting and such. Glad hunting is now over and I have my hubby back!

And now my littlest guy has a horrible horrible cold. I feel so bad for him! He's all stuffed up and coughing on phlegm, ick! He's so little and helpless there's not much you can do for them. I just hope it goes away fast!

This little lady is learning how to make lots of trouble lately! Here she is emptying the wipes for probably the 50th time.


And my two little men!


Just told Kael it was time to head up to bed and he says "In a little bit, pinky please?!"
"pinky please?"
He blew me a kiss.

And earlier today I got a package from my sisters in the mail and as I was reading through a card I started crying. Kael got all concerned and asked "Whats wrong mommy!?" I told him I just miss everyone in Michigan SO much. He tells me "It's ok, we're going to Michigan at Christmas time mommy!"

Ah. He does stress me out a bit at times but then he turns right back around and he's the sweetest sweetest kid ever and I LOVE him to pieces!
Love them ALL to pieces! ;]

No comments: