Saturday, November 12, 2011

Our little Kenty

is 2 months old!
It's crazy how time flies, I swear he was JUST born!
He's up to 13lbs 9oz that puts him in the 87th percentile.
Big boy likes to eat!
He's smiling and cooing all the time now! And it just melts my heart to hear him 'giggle'. Because I swear he does already. It's the cutest thing.


Kael always calls him 'Kenton James'
Audrina loves him but still doesn't understand that she needs to be gentle.


 I had left Kenton on the couch the other day to go use the bathroom and he started screaming, so I rushed back only to find him on the floor! Poor bud! Kael made sure to let me know that Kenton rolled right off the couch on his own.
Mmhmm. (pretty sure Audrina had pulled him off)


He's holding his head up pretty well now!

I love you Kenton James!

1 comment:

Katie L said...

oh my. He is so adorable. Thanks for sharing some pics:)