Friday, December 2, 2011

on to December!

I can hardly believe its December already! This year has gone by very fast. I guess the craziness of life right now with 3 kiddos keeps it moving right along! Doesn't quite leave much time for blogging quite as often as I would like too. Or more like when I finally get a free 'second' I just want to sit down and read or do absolutely nothing.
We got our Christmas tree up before Thanksgiving this year. I was pretty antsy to get it all up this year, I love all the Christmas deco. Wish I could leave it out all year.
Thanksgiving was kind of quiet. Jeanette went off to work and everyone else managed to get a nap in except for me ;] hehe
Today I was on a cleaning fit. I started off cleaning up the kitchen after lunch and thought my chairs were starting to look a bit grubby so I scrubbed them down. Then thought the kitchen counters were a bit cluttered and washed up the dishes and such (a beautiful mountains worth). On to sweeping the floor and thinking to myself that it hasn't been scrubbed in a while, so I went right ahead and did that (3year old helper included). Cleaned the bathroom. Bleached the tub. Washed ALL the bedding. All 3 of them wet through this morning. << What the heck!?
Some days I totally feel like super mom. Got chili in the crockpot this morning. Of course breakfast and lunch on the table as well. Sometime in there I managed to read a few chapters of my book too. All while taking care of 3 little critters.
Yes, I would love a cookie, but don't have energy to go bake ;]
When the hubs got home I said, 'notice anything!?'
He starts looking ME up and down and says in all seriousness, 'you get your hair cut?'
HA! Why bother!?
Kael is off to Grandma and Grandpa's for the night. And were planning on headed down to Duluth tomorrow to hopefully finish up Christmas shopping and who knows what else!

1 comment:

lassila said...

Sounds like a lot has been going on! Have fun shopping! 19-20 days? Till I get to see you!! (not that anyone's counting)
Marissa