Wednesday, December 14, 2011

rub a dub dub

He dumped an entire bottle of shampoo in the tub...
And my bathroom was soaked by the time he was done.
But he sure had fun.
They were busy 'fixing' everything in the house today...

^^That's gum in his hair! I was gone last night and apparently my hubby put him to bed with gum...so, yup. I thought about using peanut butter but he needed a haircut anyways so he just got a buzz.

I think every. single. picture. of this kid on here is pants-less. That's just how he rolls...

Tonight I realized how much I have to get done before we head home next week!
-Ladies Christmas party Friday night.
-Christmas and dinner with Corey's family Saturday.
-Sunday School Program on Sunday afternoon.
-Dinner with the Johnson relatives on Tuesday.
-I need to finish up a little bit of Christmas shopping.
-All the wrapping needs to be done.
-Baking. Everything I already made has been eaten already! I have "Lofthouse" sugar cookie and chocolate crinkle dough in the fridge. I'm really hoping the sugar cookies turn out!
-Make Stockings!?!?!? (I don't think this one is happening! I've had the fabric since Thanksgiving but keep procrastinating! Maybe I'll find the time...)
-And then packing and such next week.
Hopefully nothing else pops up. I'm already missing out on a ladies get together (Tastefully Simple Party) down in Duluth Saturday because there's just not time for it!

I should just enjoy this time instead of stressing about everything because before I know it Christmas will be over with! And I love, love, love this time of year!
Then its homeward bound! Can't wait to catch up with family and friends!

3 comments:

Heidi Lassila said...

Cute pictures! I'm realizing that Adrian has never had a bubble bath, maybe he would actually SIT in the tub if it was full of bubbles. (Now, he'll lay down for a few seconds to wash and rinse his hair but otherwise he stands.)
I'm totally with you on the Christmas stuff, so much to do and so little time! (So why am I on here???)

lassila said...

Soo cute but yayyy 7 days! Haha I noticed that though Kael never has pants on haha!
Marissa

Anonymous said...

I attempted the Lofthouse cookies only to put a tbsp of baking powder and baking soda instead of a tsp. Irritating! I made some anyway, but they were no good. So now to decide if I should make some more or not. Hope yours turn out way better than mine!
Mari