Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Merry Christmas

We made a trip to my parents for 10 days through the holidays. It was a super busy and fun week! Keith and Katie were also in town for Christmas so it was a full house for the weekend with 20 people around. We had many many late nights (I never went to bed before 2 a.m.), I got to spend some time with friends and also got a little bit of shopping in. We rang in the new year watching family videos and snacking...so much fun!
As always it went by much too fast and we got home last night around 8 p.m. I usually procrastinate on the unpacking but got right to it and mostly everything was put away today and I somehow managed to get some cleaning done as well. Dinner was easy peasy tortilla soup in the crock pot (Always get a few boxes from GFS when I go home) so I didn't have to worry about that.
 Having fun making a gingerbread house.


 Santa came! Kael had been asking for a bike for a long time and Christmas morning I was expecting a bit of excitement but when he saw the bike he only said "Oh, Bennett got a bike..." 
Haha! "No, Kael, that's yours!" Then he got a bit more excited!

 Kael & Kiersten


 Corey & Keith enjoying Dad's traditional Christmas morning omelets.
 Brandon & Corey
 Trying out his new bike on a muddy Christmas morning. He got a little frustrated at one point that he couldn't ride it and said "I want to throw this bike away and get a different one!" He was pumped to ride it all over the house today though.

 The kiddos loving Uncle Keith and his new KindleFire
2 a.m. fun with my new camera ;]

I have lots of pictures to upload... so I'll post more later!

No comments: