Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Kenton is 4 months!

ETA! Okay, so you're mom is a nut. I said you got your first tooth but you totally didn't! You see, I thought you may have been teething because you were chewing on everything in sight for awhile and then a white spot popped up on your gums...I didn't really think it was a tooth at first because every time I felt it I didn't feel anything hard there. So one night at coffee one of the ladies insisted that yes, indeed that was a tooth. So I was going around telling everyone you got your first tooth! Then this little white spot dissapeared the other day after being there for a little over a week. So, no teeth yet. ;] Silly me.

- 15 lbs 14 oz! You went down from the 90th percentile to the 75th. And your on to 6-9 month clothes. Mostly 9 month you chubbers! Gotta say I LOVE kissing your cheeks though!
- Popped your first tooth on the bottom!
- You've been rolling over for a few days. The first few times you did was when I was out of the room so I kept asking Kael if he flipped you over.
- You're starting to become shy and love your mommy!
- Toys are definitely more interesting and fun to play with now. We took the exersaucer out and you love to sit in there and play.
- We've gotten into a bad habit of rubbing your back when you go to need sleep or take a nap and you won't fall asleep without that.

Love you so so much Kenton James and I can't believe how fast your growing!!! I wish you would slow down and stay my little cuddle bug ;]

Hey you!
 (These pictures were taken with my new camera and for some reason they're not looking too good, or clear. Hopefully it's just because he was moving around so much)

 This isn't so fun anymore...

 Sorry one more.... Kael insisted ;]

1 comment:

lassila said...

awww i miss you guys so much!! i wish we lived near each other this is just unfair that we have to suffer not seeing you guys!!! i mean seriously weve already missed two baptisms!!! NOT FAIR!!! well love you all soooooooo much and cant wait to see you next!!!!!!

love and gods peace kaylie,