Monday, January 30, 2012

Northern Michigan ;]

We took a trip last weekend to Michigan to meet our nephew Brett. Boy is he a cutie. And TINY! I didn't realize how big Kenton had gotten until comparing him to a new born!
My mom and dad were up also so we were able to spend time with them as well!
Auntie Molly reading to the boys
Kenton and Maddie

All the cousins
Dad and Mom being goofy as usual ;]
I tried getting a picture of Grandma and Grandpa with the kiddos but they didn't seem to want to cooperate!  (I love Tara and Kiersten peeking in! haha!)
Bennett and Kael kept saying 'cheese' but wouldn't actually look at the camera, haha they were too into their cartoon on the computer.

-I've been so horrible about updating! I know I keep saying that but seriously. I still have pictures from Christmas that I uploaded but haven't posted yet as well as a few other things. We've been busy though. Sorta. And I blame the Kindle. I can't seem to keep my nose out of books anymore. We got the thing less than a month ago and I've already finished up 5 books on it! My latest was 'Water for Elephants' (which I started and finished this past weekend) and I recommend it for sure, it was a good book!
-Corey went on a fishing trip this past weekend and I was stuck home with sick kids and not feeling so well myself. Wasn't a very fun weekend to say the least. Kael spent the weekend at Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's so that was definitely a bit of a relief! A BIG thanks to my in-laws! We're still all feeling it and hoping its gone soon!
-We're headed down to the cities this upcoming weekend for Corey's Grandpa Hugo's 100th Birthday party! It should be a fun weekend. We're not going to leave until Saturday morning but we'll stay the night at a hotel and head home Sunday.
-Corey, Kael and I all have a dentist appointment tomorrow afternoon (all one after the other) so that will be fun trading off the kids and trying to get that done, ha!

p.s. I am really really going to try and keep this updated!! I have a few old posts to get up and then I'll try to keep up ;]