Today I just had these two home, so it was awful quiet around here. Kael stayed over at Grandma and Grandpa's last night.
Audrina is so funny, she loves to copy everything Kenton does to try and get every bit of attention that he gets. Even more so today without Kael around to play with. She would lay on the couch and cry like Kenton after I would pick him up (trying to get picked up as well). She was walking around with a plug in her mouth all day and would jump in his swing everytime I took Kenton out of it!
I had time to enjoy my coffee and our new KindleFire while the kiddos napped. I love that thing! I found some free books to download and read a few chapters of one before Corey got home and claimed it to play his games.
I talked to Kael awhile ago and he said since he had 2 pullups in his bag he needs to stay another night over at Grandma and Grandpa's. It makes for a quiet time around here (which is nice) but I have to say after not seeing him for an entire day I sure do miss him!
Off to make some Southwest Chicken Wraps for dinner. I found this recipe on Pinterest and have to say my mouth is watering just thinking about them...I can't wait to try them!
***ETA: For the record, the chicken wraps were ah-ma-zing! So delish. I even used 3-4 times the amount of cilantro that was needed, I used dried cilantro in a jar instead of fresh and was supposed to use 4 tsp. instead I used 4 TBSP. whoops! They were still awesome though ;]
1 comment:
Thanks for the recipe link. I'm going to try those. They look so yummy.
Post a Comment