Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

We spent Mother's Day at Kensington park. We went to the petting farm, which the kids loved, let the kids play at the park and then went for a nice long walk. It was such a beautiful day!










I had to laugh...there was a guy walking around handing out roses to mothers. He had given one to my Mom, walked right passed me, and then gave one to my sister Jessica (who is not a mom), and then Jessica told him that he missed me and that I had 3 kids. He looked at me and said, "Her!? She looks like shes 14!" Haha, thanks.

A Happy Belated Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers out there!

1 comment:

Heidi Lassila said...

No way! We were there on Mother's Day too! We must have just missed you.

haha! I love the rose story!