Wednesday, June 6, 2012

SERIOUS picture overload!!

So.
I've been totally neglecting this thing. I was on vacation and just didn't feel much like coming on the computer.
I spent the entire month of May with the kids at my Mom and Dad's. We had a lot of fun but we missed Daddy so much. I had debated on going home quite a few times but, dreading a 12 hour car ride with 3 kids, I kept pushing it off, and before I knew it the month was over.

We went to Greenfield village and the Henry Ford Museum. It was a hot HOT day in the 90s! After a few hours in the heat we went and cooled off inside the museum.


 Yummy picnic lunch

 Audrina was absolutely terrified of the train...
 But somehow managed to fall asleep 5 min into the ride.

 LOVE.

Corey flew into Muskegun Airport around 11:30 on Memorial Day. We made a fun day out of it by heading to the beach and the park. It was hot but once we got down on the beach it was so windy that it actually felt cold! Nobody spent too much time in the water, but it was fun for the kids to play in the sand and climb the sand dunes.



Oh dear. Haha! We MISS you!

Audrina & Kenton ;]
Kael helping Grandpa wash his new car

No comments: