I just don't have much of a desire to blog lately.
We (just Corey and I!!) made a trip to the cities this past weekend! Kind of a 5 year anniversary, but more a, just because we wanted to thing. Oh my, was it AWESOME. A much needed break! We enjoyed every. single. minute!!!
This is seriously the only picture I took this weekend and it was exclusively for the 4 year old...
Here's a few pictures from lately...
Land of the Loon. Kael having a blast on the 'Bounce Castle'.
Audrina watching the rain last week. It rained and rained and rained. Duluth actually had a lot of flooding damage and destroyed roads! So crazy that it's so close to home! Thankfully, here, we only had a little bit of water in the basement. Nothing that our dehumidifier wasn't able to take care of.
This week, it's HOT! I spent all day yesterday outside with the kids but have been hanging around inside today because it's miserable to sit out there for any length of time.
Corey sprained his ankle last night. It's about the size of a water balloon. So he's kind of helpless right now. Eh, not cool.
Friday all 3 of the kids have a doctors appointment so hopefully he's feeling better by then.
1 comment:
So fun that you got away!.. If all goes as planned we are sneaking away for a night of camping this weekend with no kids. Can't wait!!. Oh by the way we miss you guys like crazy.. can't wait for camp week!!
Post a Comment