Your crawling like a pro and pulling yourself up on furniture.
You now have 6 (almost 8) teeth! 4 teeth on top and 2 on bottom, with 2 more pushing through.
You absolutely love to be outside! If your crabby you calm down instantly if we just step outside.
You love your Mommy and are always right at my feet when I'm busy!
You are my first baby who loves the plug! I don't see that going away anytime soon!
You love to eat! I gave you a PB&J today for the first time, and you LOVED it! Cheerios are another favorite. Your starting to eat some of what we're eating at meals.
Gah! Those chubby little dimpled fingers...
You are such a good baby! Hardly ever do we hear any complaints from you unless you're tired.
Whenever your just going to sleep or waking up you bang your head on the bottom of your crib, over and over and over... I'm not sure what this is all about you silly boy.
Love reading books!
You love to follow your big brother and sister around. They're SO awesome!
You are Mommy's little sweetheart and I love you! Love you! Love you!
Whenever your just going to sleep or waking up you bang your head on the bottom of your crib, over and over and over... I'm not sure what this is all about you silly boy.
Love reading books!
You love to follow your big brother and sister around. They're SO awesome!
You are Mommy's little sweetheart and I love you! Love you! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment