Where does the time go? I have not had a chance to breathe lately much less sit down to blog or even check out Facebook! Which is nice I guess...I'm just feeling the need to catch up now.
Kael started preschool last week. It's 2 days a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-12. The only drawback is having to pack up all 3 kids whenever I need to drop him off or pick him up. He has really been enjoying it though! Nervous still about going but always has fun when I come to pick him up! Here's a project they made today...
Other than that, Corey's brother Jordan was here for 10 days, and my brother Matt decided to come as well, last Tuesday, and was here for a week. I had a birthday party for Corey last week, along with a few late nights for me while he had conferences, a cousins birthday party one evening, dentist appointments for Corey and myself, and then there's hunting (no deer yet, boo!) and, and, and...what haven't we been up to!?
We headed out bowling last night with Matt. He had been wanting to go since he got in and we were pretty much busy every evening so decided we better go on his last night here. We used to go ALL the time when we were dating and haven't been for a few years! It was fun and I even managed to keep about a 100 point score each game! Matt is planning on coming back next week to stay for a night, and then travel with us to Michigan for Thanksgiving.
Here's the kiddos in their costumes... a bit late I know ;)
We had the cutest little puppy, a tough 'warrior' and a darling monkey ;)
(it was much too cold for Audrina to wear her butterfly costume!)
He had a bone glued to his plug since he can't seem to go anywhere without it.
Kenton and I went to a few of the neighbors houses and then came back home to pass out candy (to the 5 or so trick-or-treaters...). Corey took the older two out in the wagon to trick-or-treat for about and hour. They came home with so much candy and then we headed out to Grandma and Grandpa's and a few other houses. Lots of fun and too much sugar! We still have a bit or candy left that I should let them finish off or throw away ;) (I already picked out all the good chocolate!)
This week...Kael had kindergarten screening yesterday and he did awesome! He had school today, a dentist appointment tomorrow and school again on Thursday. So, a busy week for him!
Kenton is SO close to walking! He has been trying more and more everyday, and I think he could definitely do it, he just doesn't have the confidence yet.
I can't believe how fast this month is flying by! I have to think about getting some baking done before we head out of town in a week! Can't wait for Thanksgiving dinner and family & friends!
2 comments:
Sounds like a busy month! How fun for Kael to burn off some energy at preschool. Keep your blog posts coming, I miss keeping up w/ you when you stop posting;). And, I'm super bummed that we will be missing you guys at Thanksgiving:'(. Feel free to come over anytime:)
I was very anxiously awaiting the next post too ;) I cannot wait to see you in one week! But glad to hear that Kael is still loving preschool! See you all soon!
Marissa
Post a Comment