I'm enjoying a nice relaxing Sunday over here...Kenton and Audrina went for a nap, Kael went to play at a buddies house after church (I can hardly believe he is old enough for that!) and Corey headed out with some guys to do a few drives (to find some deer)... I am thankful today is the last day for hunting, phew. Corey finally got a deer yesterday! He thought it was a doe but after tracking it down found that it was a small spike. When he brought Kael out to see it yesterday he asked, "What happened to his antlers, Dad!?" Haha, he must have thought they were broken or something! I completely forgot to take his annual picture with his deer and its sitting skinned and naked in the garage now. ICK! I made it as a hunters widow once again! And now basketball starts up tomorrow. Hmph.
We're heading to Michigan on Wednesday morning and I have yet to do any baking! I should get myself to the store and pick up some things so I can spend tomorrow in the kitchen. Tuesday, Kael has school, and then I'm sure I will be rushing to do some laundry and pack (always pure procrastination over here!). I am looking forward to late nights, turkey dinner and some fun (crazy!) Black Friday shopping!
Here's a picnic Audrina and Kenton had a while back with their dolls and stuffed animals...
Thank goodness that Halloween candy has finally come to an end...I thought it would never be gone!
1 comment:
Looking forward to seeing all of you tomorrow!!! :D We're soooooooo....... lonesome for everyone!! Thank goodness for Skype!! Now, don't you be trying to cover up the fact that you let your little ones eat candy for breakfast- I know, anything to get rid of the stuff!! :D JK- those pictures are so cute!! Have a safe trip- hope the weather is good for traveling!
Love & God's Peace!
Grammy & Papa
Post a Comment