Forgot to do a little update on Audrina being 7 months on the 6th.
It was also my big brother Ryan's Birthday. So happy belated!
Sorry. So not wanting to blog lately.
Anywho.
-Shes still crawling around, quicker than ever.
-Getting herself up on furniture and walking along them now.
-Loves to eat! Shes learning how to eat finger foods.
-Still no teeth. (Kael had a few teeth by 5months!)
-Shes learning how to get what she wants by whining! Such a bad habit that we seem to reward her for. But oh so cute!
-MAJOR mommy's girl. Sometimes I can't even get her off of my hip unless shes sleeping. But again...oh so cute...(sometimes irritating when I NEED to get things done)
-Wakes up like clockwork every.single.night. around 11:45. Then I either sleep through her the rest of the night or shes sleeping though the nights. I hope its the latter.
-I honestly can't believe how fast these past 7 months have flown by! In the blink of an eye you are growing up and much more advanced than where I think you should be! I love you Beana!
![]() | |||||
| Daddy's photography ;] so cute! |

1 comment:
What a honey! I am just so amazed at how quickly she is learning to get around!
Post a Comment