I'm talking down to the -30s!!
Brr! That's cold.
Corey and I went to Duluth this past Saturday to do Christmas shopping. We left the kids behind with Grandma and Grandpa. Boy, was that enjoyable! We were able to get most of our Christmas shopping done so yaay!
We finally got around to decorating our Christmas tree last week. It's been set up since before Thanksgiving!
We made homemade hot chocolate and listened to some Christmas music. I think Kael put most of the ornaments up (except for my glass bulbs) and I didn't even need to rearrange them because he did such a good job!
So far this week has been incredibly busy...
I had a ladies Christmas party here on Monday night. Lots of laughs. It was so much fun!
Tuesday we headed over to Al & Karisa's for 'gamenight'. (Although we never ever play games I'm not too sure why we call it that) But another fun late night!
Today was super duper busy! This is the first time I've really been able to sit down all day. The kids didn't get up until 10:30!! Yeah, 10:30. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the clock. I was all 'sweet!' and then 'shoot!' Kael had a doctor appointment at 1 and since we only have one vehicle I had to be ready with the kids at noon so Corey could pick us up and then I needed to drop him back off at work before class started. Fun stuff. I had to rush and get the kids fed, bathed, shower myself and get ready to get out the door. Then doctors appointment. Then I had to run a few errands since I actually had a car today (which is NOT fun with 2 kids!) I then came home with enough time to change dirty diapers before Corey called to say he needed to be picked up. So out the door we went again...picked up Corey, hit up the grocery store (needed a few things for dinner), then came home made dinner, ate, AND THEN rushed out the door again for song services. Ahh, what a day ;]
I'm tired.
Here's to hoping the kids sleep in until 10:30 again!
Dream on.
![]() |
| He was so careful about putting the ornaments on |
![]() |
| My lil Santa baby |



No comments:
Post a Comment