Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Coneheads?

I had to run out with the kids this afternoon because Audrina had a Dr appointment. I told Kael if he was good at the doctors that we would go to Target afterward and he could pick out some fruit snacks. So he was good with that threat constantly in his ear ;] I always get so nervous to go anywhere with both of the kids! Its such a pain especially since Kael is SO busy and never wants to sit still...
Anyways...leaving Target we were stuck in traffic trying to get out of the parking lot. I swear everyone at the front was sitting there not knowing whose turn it was to turn!
Kael "Let's go Mom!"
Me "We can't until these boneheads move!"
Kael "Coneheads?!?"
Me "No, boneheads..."
Kael "Oh! Boneheads! How do they move Mom!?"
Me "I don't know"
Kael "We could kick em!" (He was so pumped with this idea...)
Me "No, we don't kick people!"
Kael "Hm, we could give them a band aid!"

So, tonight I have a date! I can't wait! We're dropping the kids off at Corey's parents and heading down to Duluth for some dinner and a hockey game!
Then Jess is coming into town tomorrow! I'm SO pumped!

Peace out!

2 comments:

Katie L said...

haha thats funny

lassila said...

that is really funny cant wait to see you on EASTER!LOVE YA MOLLY