Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Update...

Looks like I missed Audrina's 10 month update...
And just about everything else in between!
I'm finally finally feeling better!
I have some more energy, and my house has been a bit more respectable lately.
I got SO behind on cleaning when I was sick, now, it feels so good to go through and give everything a good scrub!
I'm so happy Spring is finally here. (Well, officially, now we just need the warm weather to STAY!)
And happy the the big snowstorm we were supposed to get last night only came up as far as Duluth...so we got lucky.
The snow is slowly but surely going away.
I can't wait for warmer weather and walks, and the park, and the beach, and playing outside with the kids, and road trips, camping and and...
This is surely one of the most random posts I've done.
It gets hard to keep up with blogging when there's not much going on and the computer has to stay in our bedroom...it's falling apart! Probably won't be getting a new one at least until summer though...
Well Kael was supposed to be taking a nap but hes yelling at me through the door "I'm fast mommy! I woked up!" So I guess I should skip the nap today. He just been playing in there...
At least I got a good 45 min break!
Oh, yeah....
We're headed to the Duluth water park for the weekend with my brother and his family! I can't wait! It's all Kael has talked about for weeks!
I'll try to update when we get home ;]

No comments: