Thursday, March 10, 2011

Never thought I would say this but...

I got a mini van!
And I'm PUMPED!
I've always said I will NEVER have one!
But...
We got an 08 Dodge Grand Caravan
I can't wait to go on a trip now...
I'll actually be able to move around and get to the kids!

5 comments:

Katie L said...

Its sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!! I like your van. See you in a few weeks Johnsons
The wife required me to sign my name
Keith

Emma said...

thats so nice!!!! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Looks good! You were talking about getting one when i was there a week ago! So congrats now you can go places without having to be embarrassed with how loud your car is :) Love you!!!
Jessica

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog the other day as I was reading some others. It's so nice to have a mini-van, hey? Especially with baby #3 on the way! There are definitely days that I miss our luxurious SUV, but with kids, the mini van is so much easier. Hope to see you guys soon!
-Heidi B

lassila said...

looks good guys im guessing you cant wait to come down for the trip wait you just said that oops love ya much molly