is kinda funny.
He wanted to bring his baby brother for a stroller ride,
in the doll stroller no less...
and Kenton thought it was awesome!
- The past few mornings Kael made his bed! I asked him where he learned that (because I sure didn't teach him. Heck, I don't ever even make my own bed!) and he told me Uncle Neil did that when he was here, so he learned it from him. Well, awesome! Thanks Neil ;]
- He had his first real dentist appointment this week (Last time he went in they didn't clean his teeth, they just showed him everything in the office basically) and I was really surprised at how scared he was to go! I thought he was more excited because we had been reading the 'Critter Goes to the Dentist', but turns out he was terrified that he was going in to get a cavity fixed! Dumb book. He was literally holding my legs as we were trying to walk out the door on the way to the appointment. By the time we got there I had my teeth cleaned first so he could see that that was all they were going to do and that it really wasn't so scary. Once it was his turn he wouldn't go by himself, instead, I had to hold him in my lap on the chair. He realized it really wasn't so scary after all and it was actually kinda cool because he got bubblegum toothpaste! And thank goodness, no cavities ;]
- He tells me he's 'running away' like everyday. He hates when I get after him about anything, even if I say something as simple as 'stop bugging Audrina' he comes back at me with 'Fine! I'm running away!' and sometimes hes 'running away all the way to Tyler's house!' (they live about a mile up the hill.)
- Every lunch and dinner is NOT his favorite. He's constantly telling me how gross everything is and that it's not his favorite. I don't know how to get him to eat anymore! The funny thing is is that he used to love all these foods that are now 'icky'!
- Kael has been into anything and everything crafty lately. So we've been painting and cutting/taping lots.
2 comments:
He is such a funny boy! And smart!
That picture of Kenton is adorable!
Marissa
Post a Comment