Kael thinks it's pretty neat that he can climb right over the neighbors fence with the snowbanks being high enough
-Corey brought the kids out in the snow and built a tunnel with them. They had a blast!
-Audrina is talking more and more lately. She seems to be learning a new word everyday or so. Hopefully she will be talking soon, she (as well as us) gets frustrated when she wants something or is trying to tell us something and can't seem to get her point across. Yesterday she was singing the ABC's with Kael and it sounded something like 'B B B B B B B!' she did have the tune right though, haha! I can't believe how different my two older kiddos are. Kael was chatting up a storm & talking in sentences at her age! We've been waiting for over a year for her to start talking. Last year around when she turned one she was saying quite a few words then regressed? (not sure if that's the right word) especially after Kenton was born. She's finally getting close though ;]
This little snow shovel is SO awesome, it's the perfect size for the kids and the best part about it is that I picked it up junk picking last May when I was home, so it was free! Kael helps shovel every time it snows and loves digging with it. Perfect.
-Her potty training is going pretty well. I ended up getting her her own chair because she's so tiny that she can't even get on the normal toilet with a step stool! Over the past week or so she has spent almost every day in undies and the days I feel like quitting and just keeping her in a diaper she still lets me know when she has to go so I *need* to keep going with this! She is working on potty training her dolls and stuffed animals. At the moment she has a few penguins in there going 'potty'. Haha!
-As for my cleaning last week...I did get my whole upstairs organized and cleaned! Go me! I just need to work on some organization on the downstairs now. Mainly my 'sewing' area which is a catch all at the moment being at the top of the basement stairs. I haven't done much sewing lately because, honestly, I can't even get to my desk.
-And where did February go!? I can't believe it's already almost over!
1 comment:
Love the pics- so cute!! Looks like they are having so much fun!
Love & miss you all!
Mom
Post a Comment