Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Today is my Monday

And I so want to crawl back in bed...
When I looked out the window this morning it was kind of depressing to see everything covered in many inches of that 'white stuff'
Ew. I have been longing for summer, at least spring. This winter has been so mild and with temps in the 40s all last week it really felt like spring should be here. Hopefully really really soon.
Corey had yesterday off so we had fun down in Duluth without the older 2.
We did a little shopping around for a computer with no luck.
I have visions of getting my entire house cleaned this week but I do every week and it just doesn't seem to happen! Funny thing.

Here's some pictures from last week I kept meaning to post but never got around to it...

Mommy's boy! It seriously melts my heart how his face lights up every time he sees me! I LOVE him so much ;]
 He loves playing with his feet...
 "Take a picture of me with my truck mom!" (There was multiple other poses as well)
We had fun playing outside last week and made a snowman one evening. We were supposed to make the whole family but only one and 1/3 got done and Kael was ready to head back inside. I guess we were making them a little too large, that snowball Kael is standing next to is almost the size of him, and that thing was heavy!!! I bruised both knees crawling around out there, to the point where it hurt going up and down stairs, and sprained my wrist (I think. Because it was nice and swollen and I couldn't really move it for a few days)....yeah, seriously. Kinda embarrassing...I guess I must be getting old.
 
 My Valentines Day flowers still gorgeous as ever a week later.
Proud big sissy still loves holding her brother even though he's now almost the same size as her!

3 comments:

Heidi Lassila said...

Kenton is getting so big!

I'm totally with you about getting the whole house clean every week. One of these weeks it might happen. (Where is this nesting instinct that I'm supposed to have about now??)

I'm cracking up over your injuries from playing in the snow! That stuff is hard work! It's been a while since I've made a snowman, but then, we don't usually have the best snow for building here. Except this year, when I can't fit into my coat. Figures, huh?

Heidi Lassila said...

Um, wow, my apologies. I just realized that I never linked your blog on my sidebar. (Not sure if you even noticed.) I just assumed it was on there this entire time since I have you in my reader. I wonder how many other people I've done that to...

lassila said...

oh my gosh i miss you giys so much i cant wait to see ypu again!! AND I HOPE THAT IS VERY SOON!!! miss you and love you all soo much.

love and gods peace kaylie,