Monday, April 23, 2012

monday monday

After a few snowfalls in the past few weeks it looks like the beautiful weather is back! It was about 60 today so we headed out to take a walk. It's supposed to stay at least this warm all week!


We walked and walked until we came to the end of the paved trail and found this old train track bridge. I have seen it from the highway but never knew you could walk across it. Kael was a little nervous at first with the cars speeding by below but kept telling me afterwards how cool the bridge was.



I then headed to Target with the 3 kids, something I RARELY do but, I had to get some groceries and a few other things. Corey has baseball games all week which means if I wait for him to get home I wouldn't get out of the house until at least 9 p.m. or so. Anyways...they were actually pretty good with the promise that IF they be good they could pick out something for a snack. We walked by the applesauce and Kael was all excited for that, then, dumb mom saw the popsicles and asked if they would rather those, well... obviously!

Kael kept telling me, "MOM! These are DISGUSTING!"
I'm pretty sure he meant delicious because he had 3.


We had hotdogs for dinner and after we finished eating I said, "Boy, we really should have eaten something a little healthier!"
Kael looked at me absolutely and completely disgusted and said, "But, MOM! YOU said we were eating hotdogs!"
Haha. Yes, I did. 

1 comment:

Heidi Lassila said...

Laughing out loud over the, "MOM! These are DISGUSTING!"