Thursday, April 26, 2012

my boys...

I had to use my old camera to finally get a video of Kenton crawling on here. 
He has been alternating from pulling himself and actually getting up on all fours and crawling. 
He's learning how to get into stuff and dig now too! Lil' stinker!
For some reason I can't get any videos on here from my new camera. 
Maybe the files are too big?


Kenton was making noises like a car while riding this but stopped when I pulled the camera out.
Of course Kael is being silly as always...
He asks me this almost daily "What would you do with a cow on top your head?"
Then he laughs and laughs.
I think he gets it from his Dr. Seuss Cat's Quizzer book... 
(But I'm pretty sure the book says something more like "What would you do if a daisy sprouted on top of your head?")

No comments: