"Milking a cow!"
Kenton was totally loving the animals. I had to pry his fingers off of each fence when we were finished.
So blurry, but I love this. The kids were so surprised when the horse came over the fence to say hello!
Audrina kept waiting for the 'piggies' but was actually terrified of them!
Kael milking a REAL cow. Boy, was he pumped! He thought milking the fake one was awesome, well, this just topped the cake ;]
We let Kael pick one ride and of course he picked the teacups (probably my least favorite ride, I hate all the twisting and spinning in every direction at once!). He had fun twisting us faster and faster, and I loved watching him in his glories!
OH, YUM!
2 comments:
Looks so fun! I am counting down until our fair. It is so much fun all over again with kids! Looks like your kiddos had a blast.
Lanette
FUN! Miss you guys already! Bumbed that I missed our Fowlerville Fair this year since we headed down to Ludington. Glad that I at least made it to the Balloonfest.
Marissa
Post a Comment