Here's the 2nd group picture from the week. With Matt and Grandma L. Too bad Brandon and Aaron weren't able to make the trip! We haven't had everyone together since Thanksgiving at our house 4 years ago!!!
We stayed for 3 nights and were able to sit at the beach everyday. It was SO beautiful. We really couldn't have asked for better weather on our vacation. Lake Superior was also warmer then I can ever remember it being! You could actually enjoy swimming with no brain freeze!I went out blueberry picking one morning with Grandma and was able to pick about 1/2 an ice cream bucket full. Definitely wish I would have went out and gotten some more! Yum!
Audrina and her cousins Maddie and Kiersten
She wasn't a big fan of the biting flies. They actually weren't too bad this year, but annoying all the same when they're around at all.
The boys heading out for a boat ride with Neil
My little beach bum LOVED eating sand and rocks and dirt and and...
Corey got the kiddos to nap everyday he was with us. It SO nice! One afternoon he actually pulled all 3 of the kids for a nap and they ALL fell asleep. I didn't think it could happen (but I sure didn't complain!) I enjoyed my time and floated out in the lake! ;]
Keith and Dad chilaxing
Jessica and Kento
My little mermaid
Great Grandma Lassila with the kiddos
1 comment:
Holy cow, I'm behind on your blog. When I got back from Hermit's Cove, I was so behind on blogs in my reading list that I gave up trying to catch up. Anyways, looks like you had fun up there. I wish I would have thought to get a picture of the kids with Grandma!
Post a Comment