We did lot's of boating and tubing! I went for the first time in years, SO fun! I didn't even attempt water skiing this year though, I was too afraid of being sore for days! We had sauna/swims and many many late nights around the campfire!
This week of summer is always the most looked forward too and goes by way to fast!
Daddy and Kael did lots and lots of fishing! Off the dock and out in the boat.
Kael, Molly & Audrina
Mommy & Auds
Kael's big catch!
Audrina and Neil
We made it up to Copper Harbor one afternoon and had fun exploring Fort Wilkins and Brockway Mountain.
1st attempt at a group picture. Matt wasn't in town yet and Aaron and Brandon weren't able to make the trip. Craig kinda ruins the picture by standing off to the side! I guess no one caught it since we were using self timer.
A few ladies came down to the camp one afternoon and this is the only picture I took. It's so fun to get together when I'm up, since I don't get to see them very often! (Molly, Bennett, Kael, Keith, Nathan, Maddie, Ryder)
He kept running around after fishing one night saying, "Look what I caught!!! Look what I caught!!" Craig said it was one of his lures off the bottom of the boat! Haha ;]
More later! We're off to see the 'piggies' at the fair ;]
No comments:
Post a Comment