Thursday, August 30, 2012

Brad Radke

In case some of you didn't know this little tidbit, my hubby is a sports FANATIC! Seriously. Loves his baseball, loves his football. Loves to coach. He just loves it all.
After Menard's opened up here they were having all their grand opening events going on and one evening Brad Radke made an appearance. Of course we he had to go meet him ;] Brad's a Minnesota Twins Allstar player for those of you unsure. Used to pitch for the Twins.
 (Hahaha, check out that shirt little buds wearing. ;] Corey was attempting to cover it up)
Oh, and having Menard's around? Best/worst thing ever! I love that store and love projects. Needless to say, we've spent WAY too much money there already...

2 comments:

lassila said...

I love kento shirt go TIGERS

Love Grandpa L

Brita said...

I love it. We always have a hodgepodge mix of Tigers and Twins stuff over here too.