"HI, MOM!"
It's starting to look like fall! I am actually excited for a bit cooler weather. But will be enjoying these few days of summer that we have left!
Oh, do I love this picture. I still need to take his one year pictures before the weather gets cold on us. This would have been the perfect spot if I'd have thought to bring a decent outfit and cleaned his face. Ah, well!
Kael's rock cave.
Our amazing little family ;] Of course someone has to not look...
Feeding the duckies.
There's such a beautiful shoreline all along the North Shore (all along Lake Superior, really)! This was right outside of Duluth at Brighton Beach. So pretty! But, all the jagged rocks make it a bit hard to let the kids run off to play!After relaxing a bit at the lake we headed down to canal park. We were hoping that we would be able to watch a ship come in but there wasn't any scheduled so we took a nice walk and found some ice cream. The weather was just perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment