We've been keeping busy around this house. Since we've been back from vacation we've been working on our front porch. Corey had all of last week off which was awesome, but it went by way too fast. He's back to a 4 day schedule for the rest of August so it's awesome having long weekends! Here's a few before pictures of the flooring in the porch. I forgot to even get one of the whole room (and actually Corey was the one who remembered to take these!), you can see it was already being primed. Just imagine the same orange-ish colored paneling, trim, flooring and doors...it was just beautiful ;]
Absolutely wonderful finish, right!?
We rented a sander for the main area of the floor and I told Corey we'll have to rent it again and refinish all of the floors upstairs. I am so in love with our new floor!
Andy and Kael helping finish it off.
Andy also helped Corey put in a big built in bench for storage. It is waiting to be stained and painted. I absolutely cannot wait until it's all finished up and we'll have somewhere to store things instead of using this area as a 'drop zone'!
Hopefully I'll have some (mostly) finished pictures by the end of the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment