We headed down to Duluth twice this weekend! On Friday we went to check out the aquarium. I have had tickets from the library since the beginning of summer. They expired at the end of the month so we figured we better use them! It was a fun way to spend the afternoon and the kids all loved it! We did go one other time when Kael was pretty little. I would have to say it's way more fun when they start getting older and are actually able to enjoy everything, it's so fun to see the excitement on their faces!
Kael was so pumped off the stingray. They had a little feeding show and Kael let all that information sink right in. He was reciting all the info back to Grandpa and Grandma! Makes me excited for him to go to school, he is so smart and absolutely loves learning!
The kids always make it a challenge to try and get a decent picture. Audrina was deliberately NOT looking. She kept her head down with this look on her face. Such a lil' stinker!
We headed back down on Sunday after church for a picnic by the lake and other adventures. I will post pictures from that after I get them off of the camera.
2 comments:
So cool that Kael was reciting facts. I bet he and Adrian would be good friends if they were the same age. ;) I can just imagine their conversations.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF KENTON!!! He looks so stinken cute!!! So does kael, and audrie is such an adorable stinker!! Lol I miss you all!!
Post a Comment