Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Kael's pipe cleaner creations.

I'm always looking through Pinterest to try and find something easy and quiet to keep Kael busy in the afternoons while the other two nap.
We've tried naps, they just won't happen.
We've tried 'quiet time' with books, that usually lasts about 10min.
He just needs to be constantly busy!


It was fun for about 20 minutes ;]

1 comment:

lassila said...

haha cute! It's a little messy but not bad. I did it with my class this summer. You have permanent markers, a white t, and rubbing alcohol. then you rubber band a cup to the shirt and color inside the circle then drip rubbing alcohol on picture. and repeat all over shirt. It's a less messy version of tye-dye. I have it pinned on a board if it sounds interesting. It kept my 4 year old classes attention for like an hour.
Marissa