-Starting to develop quite the personality! So darn cute!
-Learned to clap!
-Always giving his wet slobbery kisses. Especially when Daddy comes home!
-Waves bye and hi.
-Says hi, mama, dada, baba (bottle)
-Not much interest in walking yet. (Take your time... ;] )
-You only eat what we eat now and drink milk, no more baby food! Now I just have to get those bottles taken away before you become too attached.
-You absolutely love baths! I get drenched every time. You twist and turn, kick and splash the entire time, it's quite the challenge to wash you up!
Happy Happy Birthday sweet baby boy! We love you and love watching you grow!
Loving his new toy! The older 2 hardly will let him near it though, they think it's pretty fun too.
-Poor Kenton spent his Birthday sick! Followed by Daddy getting sick, then Kael and then Mom. Ugh. Finally starting to feel better over here. The cough seems to be sticking around but the aches and chills have left.
-Kael was feeling mostly better Sunday morning so Corey brought him into his first day of Sunday school! I stayed home sick with a sick baby. Audrina always seems to stay healthy, which I am thankful for. Last time she went into the doctors for her well check her doctor even mentioned the fact that she has never been in otherwise.
-The neighbor kids were throwing chunks of asphalt at our garage and broke a window on the door. Lovely.
-My daughter picked an entire bucket of beautiful flowers from the neighbors garden (too bad it wasn't the same neighbors as above...may have evened out some things). And hid it in the garage. Hmm. Sneaky girl. She went and apologized to said neighbors and all is well.
And now that I'm feeling a bit better, I'm hoping to finally get some things done around this house today.
Fall services are this weekend and Chicago the following weekend!
The last weekend of the month, a friend is coming to stay.
Yay, should be a fun rest of the month, as long as we can stay healthy that is ;)
1 comment:
Oh man, that sucks that they broke the window...at least it's in the garage so it doesn't need immediate attention?
Post a Comment